Monday, June 17, 2013

I have wrote you a Lot of stuff

The fact that nothing could ever matter more than Loving You ! The Hope Of having someone To share eternity Wityh .

Today Biscuit Loves Brooke Goes Homeless in a Little Subivision called La Costa . You Just Have To grin and Leave . I Grin The World Crashes Before My Fett . I talk To God and Sometimes Out Loud Wanting You to Know evertything will be Alrigth .


At work you find that again you Hvae no where to Live . The Sadness . To ever be Someone Crashnes Before The feet of Myself , The entire Time Wondering if God is Ever going To Bring Her into My life , I Have Failed At everything . I Cry Crocdile Tears not One Letter Have You Ever Written But One That Said Never Write a Gain for which Why I Tell The World to Have God Cazuse The Entire Time I Believed I Have Never Held The Woman . That Matters To Me Enough !

This again Pushes me To The Simple An swer , I Am juST LOST b nothing will ever Bew good

\
I Just work 15 Hours aday , One day She'll Love Me not today it May Have LOOKed Like but Then Nothing Matters any more , Biscuit Loves Brooke Just Nothing But The Grteatest Dream That I Ever dreamed to Tell sopkeone and

Biscuit Loves Brooke , How Can you ever Love a woman If she Just Igvnores You ? I ask Mysel;f !

still seacrhing for my soul mate

Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment