Monday, June 17, 2013

Just Can't Make It

707769763@vtext.com
May 29

to me


Just as always I love you with everything that I have . My sunshine my entire life depends on you . Smiling cause of you . The tough

7707769763@vzwpix.com
2:55 PM (4 hours ago)

to me
Fathers day 2013 . This is Biscuit loves Brooke . I write for understandioh . Biscuit loves Brooke instantly at first right she made ? Helped me come to know what would make me forever happy . Sitting thinking a sight of everything that I would ever need t see . Brooke you are just my hope . You know until you want Heaven . I wait day and night . Hey again Biscuit loves Brooke . You made me have everyday reason . &. Again for the lady that recieved there . I mean why I wrote you was in . Every letter love .I mean I care for all your special in my eyes . To love one woman . You make every woman ? You are truly the most amazing woman . This is everything that matters . You are my insisation. Just realize your everything that you'll ever need . Happy as you made me . I mean to think at creation made for each other . God knew . In Gods perfect plan :-). Biscuit loves Brooke God bought . So
 that means you mean everything that I could ever ask . Biscuit Loves Brooke


To you my love . Hey has it been tough not getting letters do you think there will change anything but lord you realize that Biscuit loves Brooke means the World to me . Thankful for blessings that only you could give . I thank God you help her daily through the hard times and in the Good times remind her at all times I hope Big time that things will turn out as we both hope . The past week has been or 3 me the past weeks have been a challeie . It sometimes seems that I love - try - give life every thing I have for the reason of Biscuit Loves Brooke . Bless this woman as I hope you will help her understand that in life we challeie each other to find the thing that will make us happy :-).. I BEG THAT SHE WILL BE IN MY LIFE forever for a simple reason of wanting to love her forever


7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 16 (1 day ago)

to me


Its 2013 . Its fathers day . I write Brooke you are great . Just think good me . Your truly beautiful in more than one way . Foster n eve
7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


Love me please . When I think me you I realize what was I trying to accomplish . To say your worth every minute to try an explain what yo

7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


You may never know prayer being thought or words to God . Meaning a mind frame mine is Biscuit loves brooke . Cause I love her s much

Hopefully Brooke understand​s . Has been touched by...
Inboxx

7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


Hopefully Brooke understands . Has been touched by An Angel . To seeming that failure is only along the path me finding happiness

From your friend . Your my love . You might not un...
Inboxx

7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


From your friend . Your my love . You might not understand but day and might @ just know your loved without end . Wishing we was holding

7707769763@vzwpix.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


Biscuit loves Brooke . You might love someone totally different than they can even understand . For you that ate seen something . Or someone who means everythiing . I ask you to read this . Prayer to God but still I fail everytime . I as why god shows perfect then &. And we can't understand it . Thank God for showing for giving me reason and Good reason at that . Just take life to where you want it . For the past ten years laying my head down I mean when I slept it seemed as if :-) I meanI say this you have to understand what if You have up on heaven ? Impossible in my eyes . Hold on understand that ten years me knowing you changed me Forever . How I long to spend my might and days with you to . I kurtzant you to know I strive to capture or assure my Soul mate she'll love me forever . Keep holding on . Just the love . Hell my own mind I must say . Life hurts I wish I was sitting right
 between you two . Being a daddy I never knew how . I just know that your love
CB#: 770-776-9763

7707769763@vzwpix.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


My roulocte means everything in a small town in georgia I met the prettiest woman ever to have the pleasure tolaw my eye's on . HEY Brooke I love you writing day and might all I ever wanted was my own soul mate to share eternity with . Yo know that through out my life I believed that there is a God that . I mean finding what is perfect . I wrote you . Still though you might not even give a damo but hey the one that made all this possible . You are :-) I mean . Biscuit loves Brooke cause I will say this much . EVERY day since needing you I have been nothing but a complete failure but I have tried just about that understand that ? You make want life no one else . But I just carry on . You may never understand the fact ? Or you . Just Biscuit Loves Brooke . Your everything I promise . Just make yourself happy . Sorry but still in 2013 you mean so much to me that I want everyone to know ?
 Or the fact that hey just say that you love life . You made my life . Thats no kid
CB#: 770-776-9763

707769763@vzwpix.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


These short enteries for her . As I seen to sometimes be really blue . Baby its cause me you love one another  nothing seems to matter more . Baby you mean so much As I write these short enteries for you to see that every minute me everydy you are my day dreams .Something unexplainable the hope me me finding you a super hero in most cases . I write about you cause your what I keep in day an might . Hope this writing interest you . Baby you mean so much to me . Holding hands and they love someone:-) i can't wait. The truth with onlier. I you you to love me I hope and pray . To the ones who don't understand
why I write this . Touched by an Angel ? To i want every minute to be with them . Tears have never achieved nothing but a young main with Huge faith . Again I promise that it turns out well . ? Or I'll fight till it turns out well . Just hang on baby I promise you mean so much &. Just hope . PRAY for this please . ToCB#: 770-776-9763
7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


These are the days that help to come and understand such greatness . I'll love you forever i promise through out this book . I love you

Its Biscuit Loves Brooke . My first love . I HAVE ...
Inboxx

7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


Its Biscuit Loves Brooke . My first love . I HAVE NEVER EXPLAINED everything well . But I write YOU my love things will happen .U Biscuit

 Reply Forward

But its fathers day . Raising childern TOGETHER . ...
Inboxx

7707769763@vtext.com
Jun 15 (2 days ago)

to me


But its fathers day . Raising childern TOGETHER . This is my dream . My hope . My everlasting happiness . I HOPE YOU SMILE AND THINK ME

No comments:

Post a Comment