Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Writing you

Hoping My prayers have been heard to just wanting you to know that I Think of You day and Night . Praying that God allows our Hearts to come togther for The Happiest Eternity That Anyone Could ever ask For You Give me so Much Hope . Its hard to believe That its almost Been a Monthg Since I Wrote You , My Gorgeous Soul Mate !

I've been really Busy Just Trying to Make it most days and Still it seems as if The Lord Has Me by the Reins ! I hope that you have Desired  to have a Letter to read I Can't promise one everyday . But I Can Promise you My Prayers My Hope ! EVERYDAY !

I write Today to explian That Every Minute your On My Mind To This Morning when Tears wanted To Run Down My face because of The Happiness of Just The Thoughts of You and Me Having eternal Happiness Which Brings Eternity for Us to Enjoy Togther Forever !

But I Bet you look more evern beautiful than ever almost a a Year , But I Care about Yall so Much , Your My Inspiration day and Night My Strength , For When I Get Done writing This Book and Hopefully Richer than ever , ? I mean in Love , Hoping That one Day you understand How much it Meant to Have Been promised such Greatness !

Your everything in life that I hope for Hoping This letter inspires You to carry on . I Truly have To Say In Forever , Biscuit Loves Brooke !

Forever and Always ,
Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment