Saturday, May 18, 2013

To a week of not writing

I write you day and night I promise . Your my first thought as well as my last every night most days it seems that ? I have here lately been really feeling the power of Prayer as I hope you have as well . I have truly been busy ? I ask myself why i still haven't held my Soul Mate in my arms ? I write you again today on nothing but faith that somewhere you are listening ! Isn't it nice to read a new letter from ME !

The love I have For my Soul Mate will never fade ! Thats the Next thing I want to say . I hope that everyday you have felt the need to have achieved success ! For in Life there is so much reason as I named this Biscuit Loves Brooke . As I feel the need to tell her everything for Which She means to Me . The Greatest in The Power of Prayer There's Not a Bit of a way to show How Much you cross my Mind but When I write it Down ! But I ask My SOUL Mate To day Have you Felt the Power of Prayer . Does it seem that You Need to have success ! This really is The Tenth year . It was late in The that Summer I do believe !

But I have So much To say I Care about you alot and you mean so much to me . I write To ask The Lord To Have My prayers Fulfilled ? Or ask Him To walk me Down The Path that will lead To The greatest Vision of My Life and That Having eternity To Share withe My soul Mate I Write To say That every Minute Your In My Hope and Prayers . I'm Sure you look Beautiful and Things That Are Going Well !


I just wanted to say that for ten years you have Been my Goal , a Promise from God ? My Soul Mate ! I mean what drives me day and Night . The greatness in The Love Between a Woman and a Man ! I Write with everything I have To Ensure You Forever Happiness !

No comments:

Post a Comment