Saturday, May 18, 2013

To the rain

This is soaking in i hope , For myself I write you today To promise my Soul Mate My Heart every night and Day from here to eternity ! i have wanted to write but been busy . keeping myself and my mind in the Constant hope of Holding you one day for the reason of Having a Perfect eternity To Share with one another !

 I will never be able to move on ? I Mean These letters are For my Soul Mate for The reason Of having Forever to share withb > I Write Today and I ask The Lord To carry This on I know i will have Forever with God and you too . i care so Much , i just write you today witheverything i have I Haven't forgotten you at All you have Been my saving Grace , My Hope for So Many years ,. I Wish You was Close I want To nhold You ! I want To see You !

But I write

brooke ,
           I been busy , I haven't done Nothing but work nand Try and achieve Something , i wanted To Be somebody ! I want You to jhave a perfect eternity ! You made M7y eternity 1 hAVE A  Very good week end

No comments:

Post a Comment