Friday, May 10, 2013

Just another day and another dollar I hope

But there is nothing I can say . I takl to God everyday and sometimes He tells me what you say . You have said alot over the past two weeks in Something out of something . Just hope you understand . I have wrote but just not put it on here just simple things That I hope That My SOUL Mate and Myself and God Understand I Care more than these Words can ever explian !

I write cause i had time this morning . I have to make it to point a to point b Myself . You don't understand what this Promise of having a Soul Mate To share eternity means to me . I Know that I want to know the KLord with everthing I have a Hope that I hold onto dailyb The Promise of everything that I ever wanted

What I wanted to say is thank you a rANDOM CONVERSATION tHAT tURNED TO SO mUCH MORE !

tHATS bISCUIT lOVES bROOKE  . You know a Instant thought sometimes Good But sometimes Something we could never dismiss . I say that I wrote and will write everyday the lorD asks . I haven't wrote in a while . Here . But again


Just keep everything up . just give it your best . I mean everything I
say for good reason . just chillin for no good reason . The fact to
having everything that means something close to your heart the hope of
pure love . the meaning behind writing you everyday . the hope the
feeling in just plain failure . To saying some . verses in the Bible
challeie the heart and Soul From time to time . Just complete
happiness is achievable in everything that we do for goodness sake
holding on to your heart through troubling times . Just complete
happiness in everything we do true love never ends .



Hey that is what matters . Something good of everything . just smile
at everything . Running from everything :) wanting you to be the
thingis that are what matter most . Achieve greatness . seek happiness
. love everything with your heart .

Biscuit gives up on everything in life . the pain the struggle I'm
truly to blame . Hurting like I can't explain . My heart and Soul want
to be strong but what life I must say . Seeming to be pointless at
times it drives me wild to have to even think of what will come of me
next . this is Biscuit Loves Brooke I say to you all that this has
been an up hill battle for to long . I must move on to see what
happens .

Troubled as it seems that any man could be . sad as I could ever be .
I stand up and will be the one that will never make nothing of my self
. i tried hard but not hard enough . wishing I could write you . That
I would get something back ? Hurting like you ain't suppose to :)
Crazy as they come . Biscuit lover Brooke makes me seem happy . But I
lose . I have ten years of my life to writing a woman and hoping now
that I have gave her eternal hope .                  wanting to
survive I must try as much as humanly possible to make it in life .
But failure seems right in view something says hold on but it seems
pointless . What a challenie

Trust in life for everything . Then never find what your looking for .
It makes it really tough . Just trust you heart with Everything .
Making choices make life difficult . Just amster


That everything that matters comes together . for more love hold on to
what matters more than anything . They think with everything they have
the hope of holding on to them find that we must have something to
hold to ensure that we will each other Forever . the constant contact
to want to be in one mind with a woman everything matters that we must
learn to conquer life .                                    To saying
that needing someone special to share life with is a journey which
will guide us to ever lasting happiness . The love . the desire to
hold you day and night wears on me like the weather . stormy paths of
knowing that we will find greatness for the reason of holding the one
you love .                                                     Just
another day in the hope of finding someone to share eternity with . I
care with everything I have . You know that I just knowed that I
wasn't never going to make it the finish is truly near . I will find
the love of my life I just have to wait .
            Just hold on to your dreams there worth living . never
only wanting your puspr

Just always looking for love . Looking for my Soul Mate . I give up .
I have had no success . Its pointless . to even try at all it feels .G
have always wanted God to have control over my life . I want to share
eternity with Someone . My Woman . Creation is incredible . I say
dreams can make you or break you . You are everything that matters in
life . my hope my sunshine . The struggles of life are hard God gets
up and takes over wanting life . I want to give up on everything .
Shameless for loving you . Falling to peaces . sorry for ??


Thats not much But i have More that I have been writing on my Phone everyday To You !

To my Soul Mate . It is your day enjoy !
Forever n always
Biscuit



No comments:

Post a Comment