Thursday, May 2, 2013

It seems like only yesterday that I wrote ?

But the Journey of life keeps me from , I mean I missed writing expressing myself . I sometimes wonder if it matters that I write so much . I wonder if the past three days you have thought of me as I think about you and Hope for You To Love for me for eternity Life is a goal and you have to achieve this for the reason of knowing that you can not afford to lose in Life  .

But I missed you , I missed writing how much I care the think about you That I want to have for the reason of seeking forever . I should write a Lot More but I havent been . Hoping to love you everyday of eternity , To the holding of hands , The facts of Life . Everything matters cause of the Journey in Life , Holding to hold , Wanting Love !

I have tried here lately but Have found that I struggle in life . The Outcome of hoping and hoping for somethibng but only to fail , It makes every moment in life as Tough as nails . Holding on to everything for the reason of seeking for ever happiness for the hope of everything for the reasson of seeking eternal happiness !

The hope in forever wanting to share the happiness that God Gives !

No comments:

Post a Comment