Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The conversation with Yourself ?

Saying That the Lord is always listening . Talking to Him in Your own Mind . I say that I listen as well I can . I just love The Lord and Life . For Just the fact that I was created !

I ask that My Prayersd be heard . I say That I seek my Soul Mate and Believe That ! I must say with everything That I have I give life my all it don't seem like much . I write These Silly words Day in And out . Promises To my Soul Mate she Lays on My Mind Constantly6 in My Daily Rountine . Sad ? Crazy ? Different ? I say that after  a Close encounter with What I Know The Lord used To change Me for eternity !

Sitting and Thinking about You ? I say That I must write this down ? So I can share what The Lord Tries To Teach Me Daily . I Just Wanted To write You another Little , Love Letter This day !


No comments:

Post a Comment