Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just Little Phrases To Help You Think

It hurts when something you hoped on and hoped on turns out wrong . Biscuit loves brooke . Its my life . My vision of the future . To want my soul mate every minute but don't have her so no other step needs to make differance . It started from letters wrote everyday of etenty . To one i love . My heart hurts really bad . I love you with every thing . I tell God . But still you are truly everything . Never enough money . I want u biscuit loves brooke to make it big . For saying that i felt sadness . I felt pain . But you . Plus others helped me through . Smiling . I might move a way . To texas or somethiing . For you and me . Jesus say in to texas . I know if i just relax . Hey i bet your beautdul . Just hold on for me please . I give as much as possible daily but noting is my soul mate . But lord please keep my heart for the day . Just know i write daily . And always will . Just be

 yourself . And look for success . And tell everyone biscuit loves brooke . Forever and al
CB#: 
770-
Don't ever not believe in life do all things for God. I love Jesus and love hand and hand . I just know that iwant him to lead me to forever happiness how i beg lord . Biscuit loves brooke . Blind young man in life i wait for the Lord to come and take up all . To heaven glory . For the good ones . Caring about every minute cause i have it with God and His church i smile . Always expecting everything from God . I love to write positive . Good things will come holding on forever . Its unti . I have always yawted to hear him speak greatness it will always be . But having to learn you might not get what you want . To knowing you'll get better than . Loving to do everything with God ? To learning God is always with up . I struggle my self faith building knowing the promises but might have to wait for some things . Just wanted the Lord to use me . Seek your heart and souls desires and then

 you work with god . I say for ever never does . So forever i ask that God is Remembered
CB#: 
776
Building any thing takes time . I hope that this book will help you understand the fight for your forever . Mehonest ? I want to be a one woman man . Just the struggle with faith i hope you listen to .  1 . When you think please let the Bible help . A book . A clog for you to read . 2. The bible . The truth . I just didn't know how to read . Smile for me . Asking . Have seeing amazing things . Life is amazing . I mean as i wait for my soul mate . But what makes you love life . Jesus shares his love . I just say biscuit loves brooke . Just me loving you . Tough times . To the great times . Hold a questioni who told you what to believe . Jesus ? But run . For health . Smile Jesus . Forever . Life was given by God . Just let him lead you . Finding you happiness . I called it biscuit luv brooke ? Cause in a moment a change . God proved the final time . You are truly a vision of your God .

 Smile . Never heart break . Never regret . Just noting forward for life .pages to you
CB#: 
9763

To just words for You to Read I must say . I hope That something tells you its so Much more . But Thats only My Hope . I ask for Life to be Your Blessing That you See forever and Then look for a reason for Everyday of eternity . God i9s Teaching me of a Love That Will last forever . Just read these words and Let The Lord speak to Your heart I want you to Have everything , But I only need one Thing ! Cause I'm Simple .

Love is something we Make up Oursellfs ? I ask That ? Love is Natural . But Lord Thanking You for Showing Me Your Love is It Not The greatest Thing ever ! ?

Just for For my Soul Mate . Its 2013 in April , They say April Showers Bring May Flowers . To The Day we are Hand and hand as well as reading These Letters togther for Explianation and Conversation . I say To You everyday I desire To give you the words To Fulfill Forever Happiness /.

That's why The Lord has been in This so Long I figure That My Prayers and His Mighty Greatness we will explian The extraordanary Feeling we have for You . Just me again . and I Love you with everything I have and This Graetness Tells Us its True . My Soul Mate and Myself sitting and Reading these Togther . Finalley Found what we Have been Looking for ? Or Found God and His Greatness ! I say Thank You Lord For Hope , For a Vision , For Life In General .

Forever and Always
Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment