Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Biscuit Loves Brooke

Its simple , I seen everything that will make my World Turn ? I mean I say That in an Instant I Knowed taht I would want To share My realtionship and Eternity with The Lord for Her the reason of Having forever . For The Lord cause of His Graetness , His Way To Go Beyond and Above . The fact That I say These Things I must Believe . I must Give Him My Life !

But Thats Biscuit Loves Brooke : After Being amazed I Knowed I had To Listen ! I Knowed That Forever and Complete Happiness is In Our Future ! I mean I say That He Got my attention With one  Girl !

As I wait for My Soul Mate , I Use To write The woman That started This Whole thing ! I wrote Her a Letter everyday for The Longest . Just to Let her Knowed That I cared , That She Changed My Life . Maybe Not In such an Instant as Myself . But I pray That The Lord ? That She allows Herself To Understand eternity !

I will continue On forever ! I say That I wrote , Now I write for The sake of The greatness That She helped Me Find !

But I'm done for The day . It dosen't seem Like its That Old !

No comments:

Post a Comment