Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Poems for My Soul mate

You know i write these :-) look how come you would ? :-) but i wrote my soul mate . Thanks doll you nice . You wouldn't understand i love one woman and know this . But wanting you happy . Lets face this straight ahead . Just love pushing me forward every minute . My soul mate . For the one that says learn the BIBLE who you are lost seeking what will last forever defining what will help me achieve perfect . Not even one . Writing you . I know that something gives me the hope . Since i seen if i named it sometgingr biscuit loves Biscuit . This i do but i wanted to share my heaven for goodness sake . You love me i hope to hear . I say that I seek to find my Soul Mate . The hope of everything . Its about hope ? Cause i hope you love reading this cause your myOUR sunshine . Giving you the credit of life my best friend . Soul Mates this is going to be good . Why ? Why ? Wiz why ? You say as we

 push forward through the tough times . Feed off my dream when makes my choices @ i o
You make me smile cause everything is nice . You are my sunshine you make sunshine is near . The hope in everything . You see everything . That makes since . You are everything that makes since . You take everything you need love . Moving on I wrote and wrote . Knowing what i wanted to think . More beautiful than anything else . That my dog the stuff thats what . You the greatest thing ever . Loving with 100@ . Just life is every . Then you need to see everything . The hope of living what you need . Sad but true . Living just to get by . Your everything that means something . Hope that that things will you will have what you want . The fact that life is everything . The hope of everything . For you again . Writing to say you'll have everything . Wrote letters to the :-) just smile its cool blinded :-) but here we go again . The things me you are just my friend . That makes since . You

 are just what :-):-).:-).. The hope that you understand . You look like christmas 

You and me . The whole time . I just hoped :-):-). But then you just know i write you daily . For good reason  . Biscuit believes something good is going happen . But writing ? Just explore the popsiclti . Just smile cause you is my girl . Then why i smile :-):-). Just writing on wall . Moving fast for all good reason . Just i love her so much . Writing for what reason . Soul mates . Life is everything . Cause it feels good . Just sayin . Why Biscuit loves Brooke . Who knows ? Or grow up .Instant first right . Need money . Mostly her . I love her - for you and me . FINAL . The question is . I can't wait to hold her close . Love is everything :-):-).:. Just when i graced you . I beg of you to understand . Natural light . I drink beer for her  to understand my love . I write you . Yes . For you is  everything .z singing the blues for you ? Just smile nothing has changed ! Your my entire

 life . Just cause in life everything is what you make it . But what if she understood the fact that I write for her .Only cause you make every day that I try . I give myself hope . Broken hearted . Never . Love ? But what to believe or think sweetheart . Its all for you yes it is the gift of forever . You must do well . I love you boo nothing ever made more since . That we love someone forever every minute loving you . Something tells us its . The timeless effort . The calling of God . The fact biscuit loves brooke . just for strength . You drive me crazy . My mind tells my spirit . But holding on forever cause we like it . Everyday since i was promised the hope everything . Just saying i love you . Seriously cause you never have to worry again . But written cause it feels good . Just from the red basically . But my best friend ? Just living write . Your my soul mate . But the theroy in life
 chase your dreams . You are great . Dream your dream . Live forever . Like good day

Everything . The fact that everything matters . In instant .

Cause then i would never be satisfied .  ? You are my everything . The goodness in love . Letter for me . Cause Jesus gives life . But still i hope you enjoy your dream . Mine seemed to go another direction . Why never look ? Cause :-):-). Something told me not to . I mean this has ironed me up . Just love . I'll wait forever for perfect . The mind tells the spirit . I smile . Cause i hope she beli:-):-).:)  but then i realize that I might never have met my soul mate ? God is good ? What is good ? God ! Cause He have life . But i hope that you see that It will come naturallex . Just smile . I wrote you . I write now cause you . I know i want a woman forever . The same one ! Never happen please hope . ? With all we have i smile at you . But baby i mean this . I love you with all i have . But just kick my nuts . True love i seek . Freak ? Nothing gives me more hope . Your forever .  Not

 no one . But her . I care with all i have i promise . Great ? Like everyone else ?


Then you look at the bright future and yes you can have good . Its knowing that there is more to life :-). Groing up writing you . The club . Just the lord sits in the middle of everything . Smiling Biscuit be strong . HE say I love you forever . Still looking at love . Biscuit loves brooke . Life is good . I stand strong . In everything . I listen to God . But things just come together . Finallex ! &. To read this words forever you will love me . I promise . You will have eternity to enjoy life me and you fishing in the dark @ ? Kinda like santa Clause . Writing you i must say . Your on my mind all day :-):-). Cause me and Jesus says we will be in mind of one . Your nice . Find good people ? Find people that ! Build Gods army cause your pretty as forEver . The greatness of love . Sad souls they ain't none you thought of me day and night . Tell me you love me . No worries . We are

 moving a long . This message for you . My soul mate . You are my sunshine . Life smile

No comments:

Post a Comment