Saturday, April 20, 2013

To My Latest Wishes

If you ever Think about writing Someone Don't . I write from a Computer No Cell Phone To Brooke . I Just Know That I Carry Two . But The Fact That I Don't Like To Have To Pay for Anything . It sucks That You can Only go So far with so Much Money . I Want a Lot Of Money for The hope Of Having everything You Have wanted . I Hope Each Day To love My Soul mate More ... She is My everything .. The Fact That everything is what You have Made it Of Coarse !

The fact That Believing in Forever In Not a Forever world I must say The fact That conquering Your Greatest Dreams , To Knowing excalty what would make You the happiest person in The hope of holding everything

 The care of Just Knowing that iu Have found For ever reASONING 

No comments:

Post a Comment