Sunday, April 21, 2013

For my Love

Good Sunday To you asking God for everything . As wee see that life its self is amazing . To breathe is Something to talk about . Gracious O Lord for The Promise of Complete Happiness . I Thank You for Biscuit Loves Brooke . I Thank you for My Soul Mate , I beg O ' Lord Promise Her The Love That You have / are Teaching ne . I Thank You lord for everything . Great enough To create Heaven and Earth and Rest on The Seventh day as I Rest Lord I wonder about My Mate That will have eternity To Enjoy The Compoleteness we will give each other .

To Writing and Wondering if the One That Encouraged me To , Be all That I can be still reads these , I Know That My Soul Mate enjoys These Letters , Sorry about the Missed day , and The Jinda short Latter Lad. Just speechless . Hoping that a promise of eternity gives you the same Hope as myself /

I'm sure you LOOK great , I Hoe You smiling , I'll hold Your Habnd When we are togther , Two peas in a Pod , Cause we Love it , Its what aour forever dystany was created to be < Heaven sent.

Writing on a Sunday Hoping The Lord HElp

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 ESV / 3 helpful votes

So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

For Biscuit Loves Brooke : Wanting a woman , To God wanting His Child and His Child Understanding That Through Him This is Possible , To Find Mysoul Mate . Please Lord Keep Her in A Mind set That She's everything Good , and When I Get rich ? Or untill we are togther I Dream of us being togther . I say that I Thoughta Million Things to say but I say this for sure BISCUIT LOVES BROOKe:

Nothing but Love Girl , I say That I wonder what To say Call me , Check face book . Love is Great as we Wait .


Forever n alawys ,
Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment