Thursday, June 20, 2013

Then Its simple

You have to hold your head up High ! I try my best to do this day and Night . I want to be somebody , But Mostly Your Somebody . I care more than You Could ever understand ? Or I care as Much as Possible . ? I say This your My Dream , What I seek To have in Life night and day !

Biscuit Loves Brooke , Its cause without You I'm Nothing ? I say That you gave Me reason . But sometimes it seems as if I'm Just a Little sl,ow . I wanted you to know I've been really Busy , So busy its wild .

But I wanted you to know that I think about you night and day , I hope to Hold you , I hope life is going welkl . I wanted to say . But still I care . [

BISCUIT LOVES BROOKE

Thats wild , The fact that I Only hbold to hope day and Night , My Soul Mate . I just wanted you to Know I Think About You Alot

Forever and Always .
Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment