Tuesday, April 23, 2013

To writing Like Nothing else matters .

To write you day in and day out . To hope in something so great it would Promise Us eternal happiness . A way to know That we have eternal Timing in Life , That God is always around . The Hope in Love and Biscuit Loves Brooke !

It means something when You have thought you found everything in lIfe , a Journey To learn why God Gives us In life and Finding reason To love every Minute we are given . A path of faith , an Rigtheous effect in everything is what The Lord Brings Happiness . It always Means something When You do Something .

Praying like Crazy it seems Foolish Not to put every Thing you have In The Lords name , In the Journey To allow God To Show His Greatness ;.
0000000To it seems as if I'll never write The write words , But Words from My heart To yours today maybe Not tohgther but in Thought/ Prayer . I beg The Lord To Show The Way for The eternal happiness for We all long To find .

A letter To My Future Soul Mate . Something To sit and read as we talk about The fact that we are To find what Makes us happy . Hoping to Give Light , Hope , Faiuth , Love and Happiness I Continue to Know The Lord Holds this in His Hands writing You again with everything I have I Beg That You understand That I wish we wqas Togther Today . But I continue To Move forward . With Not much reason it seems sometimes / Then others all The reason in The World !

Just a Lunch letter from Me to you !

No comments:

Post a Comment