Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Biscuit Loves Brooke

As I waken , And Know That I try hard everyday , I still write The Prettiest woman ever created , The fact That I Care . I Hope That You Know That Biscuit Loves Brooke , Every Letter because of Gods Greatness in The Great Ability That He is able To show I am Proud of Biscuit Loves Brooke and Still a Parable The fact That I write and Sometimes I hope That You Come To love The letters I write , For The fact That I Should a !


Proverbs 3:1-30

English Standard Version (ESV)

Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart

3 My son, do not forget my teaching,
    but let your heart keep my commandments,
2 for length of days and years of life
    and peace they will add to you.
3 Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you;
    bind them around your neck;
    write them on the tablet of your heart.

4 So you will find favor and good success[a]
    in the sight of God and man.



My Greatest Goal in Life to write You everything for The reason of everything that I write , The Love To Be wrote On My Soul Mates Heart and Soul For the reason of Never not Knowing The Greatness That I see and Feel Inside when I Know She listens , As I Look at  some Choices in Life I realize that I would Lose Biscuit Loves Brooke ? Or Better Put The fact That Biscuit Loves Brooke Keeps Me on The straight and Narrow ? Or Puts Me back on The path Thankful fore such a Hope , > Praying everything shows You Our Care , the fact that I Pray Blessings for The Body of Christ and Myself and Everyone Building a Everlasting Kingdom ! 

Forever and Always 
Biscuit 

No comments:

Post a Comment